Where Can I Get Advising Services?
- Admitted to an Online and Distance Education program? You will be assigned an advisor by your program. Look up you advisor and their contact information in MyPack Portal.
- Interested in an online and distance education program, but not yet admitted? Find you program of interest on our Explore Programs page and click on Program Contacts. That is your best source of information.
- Applying to Graduate School? For information about applying to a graduate program or help with your Graduate School application, contact the Graduate School.
- Transferring to NC State? To apply as an undergraduate transfer student to NC State, see the Undergraduate Admissions Transfer webpage or contact Undergraduate Admissions Transfer Advising Center at 919.515.3223.
- Need a prerequisite approved or waived? To enroll in a course that has a prerequisite that you have taken elsewhere, contact the course instructor or the department offering the course.
- Non-Degree Studies student with an academic question? Non-Degree Studies students with questions about academic policies and procedures should contact the Department of Registration and Records.
- Need technical assistance? For help with your NC State account, contact the Help Desk.
- Still have advising questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions or contact the Virtual Advisor.
Contact Online and Distance Education Administrative Services with general questions about online or distance education courses and programs.