Final Exam Information
*Students testing at a remote location may disregard this notice, you will schedule your exam with your remote proctor as usual.
Final Exams at DELTA Testing Services are an extremely busy time. What should students expect?
- DELTA Testing will extend the hours of operation to accommodate more students during the final exam window.
- Students can expect longer wait times and a busier testing experience in general.
- Paper-based exams will be given at an alternate location in DH Hill Library.
Test Center Hours for Finals
|Mon 4/29 – Fri 5/3||8 a.m.||9 p.m.|
|Mon 5/6 – Tue 5/7||8 a.m.||9 p.m.|
**Refer to your class syllabus for the exact exam window.
- More detailed information such as directions, parking and policies and procedures can be found at go.ncsu.edu/testing.
- Schedule your exams early in the semester. Finals tend to be busy and appointments fill up quickly.
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes early for your appointment. Study Space is not available at the test center. The Hunt Library on Centennial Campus and the DH Hill Library on Main Campus are within walking distance of the Test Centers. See our article on Where to Study Prior to Taking Your Exam.
Individual Room Accommodation*
DRO students who receive individual room accommodations should make their reservations as usual. Please make your reservation in advance.
*Requires valid documentation