Summer 2019 Final Exam Information
*Students testing at a remote location may disregard this notice, you will schedule your exam with your remote proctor as usual.
Summer 1 Finals: June 19 & 20
Summer 2 & 10W Finals: July 29 & 30
Final Exams at DELTA Testing Services are an extremely busy time. What should students expect?
- Students can expect a busier testing experience during finals.
- DELTA Testing will extend our hours of operation to accommodate more students during finals.
- DELTA Testing Services will have alternate locations around campus for students to take exams.
Centennial Campus: 1730 Varsity Dr. Suite 236
Main Campus: Cox Hall (Room 205) – Summer 2 & 10W Finals Only
Overflow Locations: TBD
If your exam is available at specific locations, you will see the location during the scheduling process.
- Pay close attention when scheduling your exams to determine if your exam will be offered at an alternate location
- You must hit SUBMIT or your exam has not been scheduled.
- Wait for the email confirmation and verify which location you will be required to take your exam.
- More detailed information such as directions, parking and policies and procedures can be found at go.ncsu.edu/testing.
- Schedule your exams early in the semester as possible. Finals tend to be busy and appointments will fill up quickly. Waiting may mean you have fewer choices when scheduling.
- It is important that you arrive at the correct location for your exam. Your exam location will be listed in your confirmation email. If you arrive at the wrong location, you will be directed to the correct one.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. Study Space is not available at the test centers. The Hunt Library on Centennial Campus and the DH Hill Library on Main Campus are within walking distance of the Test Centers. See our article on Where to Study Prior to Taking Your Exam.
Individual Room Accommodation*
DRO students who receive individual room accommodations should make their reservations as usual. Please make your reservation in advance.
*Requires valid documentation