Final Exam Information
The Centennial Campus Test Center will be open Saturday, Dec. 15 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Sunday, Dec. 16 from 1 – 4 p.m. All testing this weekend will be by appointment only.
Students must book appointments for the weekend hours at least 24 hours in advance. Before booking an appointment, verify with your instructor that your exam will be open this weekend.
Space is limited. Book appointments at go.ncsu.edu/takemytest
*Students testing at a remote location may disregard this notice, you will schedule your exam with your remote proctor as usual.
Final Exams at DELTA Testing Services are an extremely busy time. What should students expect?
- DELTA Testing will extend hours of operation to accommodate more students during the final exam window.
- Students can expect longer wait times and a busier testing experience in general.
- Paper-based exams will be given at an alternate location in DH Hill Library.
Test Center Hours for Finals
|Days**||Open||Last Sign In/Doors Close||All Exams Submitted|
|Mon 12/10 – Fri 12/14||8 a.m.||7 p.m.||8:45 p.m.|
|Saturday 12/15||**||by appointment only||**|
|Sunday 12/16||**||by appointment only||**|
|Mon 12/17 – Tue 12/18||8 a.m.||7 p.m.||8:45 p.m.|
**Refer to your class syllabus for the exact exam window.
- The doors will close at 7 p.m.; no exams will be started after 7 p.m.
- The Test Centers are not open on weekends.
Use WaitTime to see how busy the Test Centers are and monitor your place in line. Here are some tips for end-of-year test taking.
- Come early to take your exam.
- Early in the day and early in the exam window are less busy.
- Before noon is the best time to take an exam with little to no wait time.
- Waiting until the last day or afternoons may mean you have to wait to take your exam.
Individual Room Accommodation*
DRO students who receive individual room accommodations should make their reservations as usual. Please make your reservation in advance.
*Requires valid documentation