Spring 2020 Final Exam Information
*Students testing at an off-campus location may disregard this information, you will schedule your exam according to your proctor’s guidelines.
Final Exam Dates: April 27 – May 5
DELTA Testing Services is not open on weekends.
Final Exams at DELTA Testing Services is an extremely busy time. What should students expect?
- All on-campus testing is by appointment.
- Students can expect a busier testing experience during final exams. The Test Center accommodates over 10,000 students during final exam week.
- DELTA Testing Services will have extended hours of operation. These hours will be posted By March 30.
- DELTA Testing Services will have alternate locations around campus for students to take exams. Pay close attention to the exam location when scheduling your exam.
- Remember to check your exam appointment confirmation email for exam time and location.
Final Exam Locations:
Main Campus: Cox Hall room 205 – Online College of Sciences (COS) exams only
Nelson Hall: Computer Labs B400/410 – Online Poole College of Management (PCOM) exams only
Centennial Campus: Venture IV, Suite 236 – Online exams (except PCOM), all paper-based exams
- Schedule your exams as early as possible. Finals tend to be busy and appointments will fill up quickly. Waiting will mean you have fewer options for your exam. Please note: once your appointment has been successfully scheduled you will receive a confirmation email.
- It is important to arrive at the correct location for your exam. Your exam location will be listed on your confirmation email. If you arrive at the wrong location, you will be directed to the correct one.
- Sign up to receive text message reminders for your exam time and location, these will arrive about one hour prior to your exam appointment.
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes early for your appointment. Study space is not available at the test centers. The Hunt Library on Centennial Campus and the DH Hill Library on Main Campus are within walking distance of the Test Centers.
Disability Resources Testing Accommodations:
Students who receive accommodations through the Disability Resource Office should ensure that a copy of their accommodation letter is on file with the DELTA Testing Center and with their instructor at the beginning of the semester.
Please confirm with your instructor, and via your LMS, that the appropriate adjustments have been made for each exam.