The information below will provide guidance on how to make and troubleshoot appointments for on-campus testing at the DELTA Testing Centers. To take exams with an off-campus testing location submit a request submit a request.
- All on-campus testing is by appointment only; no exceptions.
- Appointments are made online using RegisterBlast at least 4 hours in advance pending availability.
- Appointments are scheduled within a location’s hours of operation each semester.
- Certain locations may be restricted to specific colleges and/or courses, or may only be available during peak times, like final exams.
- For the best scheduling options, students are strongly encouraged to register early for each exam to secure an appointment.
- Be on time. Arriving late may result in forfeiture of time and/or cancellation of your appointment.
RESCHEDULING, CANCELATION, AND MISSED/NO APPOINTMENT
- Students may reschedule using RegisterBlast at least 4 hours in advance pending a time slot is available for an exam.
- If you miss your appointment and the exam window is still open, do not attempt to make a new appointment. Students can reschedule pending availability as stated above.
- Students may cancel up to the minute of an appointment.
- Canceling an appointment is final! Doing so will not ensure your ability to secure a seat at a different date or time.
- If you cannot make an appointment or have missed an appointment and now all times are full, please contact your instructor for further guidance.
EXTENSIONS AND CLEARING AN INCOMPLETE
- If you have permission to take a current semester exam early or late, your instructor must submit an online extension form on your behalf. Upon submission, additional instructions will be sent to the student’s NC State email address.
- If you are attempting to clear an incomplete from a previous semester please email email@example.com.
- During peak periods, like midterms or the university’s final exam period, our office will not administer exams from a previous semester or optional quizzes/exams.
- Don’t see your course listed in RegisterBlast? Is there a discrepancy with the exam dates? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Final Exam Locations:
Main Campus: Cox Hall room 205 – Online College of Sciences (COS) exams only
Nelson Hall: Computer Labs B400/410 – Online Poole College of Management (PCOM) exams only
Centennial Campus: Venture IV, Suite 236 – Online exams (except PCOM), all paper-based exams