This year’s NC State Online and Distance Education (ODE) graduates have pursued their degrees with resilience as they balanced their educational, professional and personal lives in the midst of a pandemic.
We touched base with some of the graduates to hear stories about their experiences in their programs and the highlights of earning their degrees. Their journeys and accomplishments to advance their education will make differences that stretch far beyond NC State’s campus. Their degrees will make positive impacts and lead the way as the Online Pack around the world.
We’ve gathered the stories of each graduate below. Congratulations to the Online Pack 2021!
Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Daryl Anderson: Graduating with an NC State Online Master’s Degree, Daryl Anderson Brings New Expertise to Full-Time Job
- Molly Crum: Driven Graduate Student Balances Her Career and Earning Advanced Degree
- Olivia Jones: Active Duty Animal Science: Olivia Jones Pursues Her Passion
- Dillon Mellick: Graduate Returns to His Roots in the Online Master of Animal Science
- Chris Allen: Master of Education in Training and Development Online Program Strengthens Leadership Potential for IT Manager
- Ivy Briggs: NC State Alum Earns M.Ed. in STEM Education Online
- Sherika Lee: A Story of Resilience
- Pamela Rose: Passion for Helping Others Drives Online Grad
- Kelsey Piper: Online Graduate Found a New Career in a Familiar Place
- Nicole Benbow, Sophie Duncan and George Ivey: Online Master of Parks, Recreation, Tourism and Sport Management Graduates Share Their Experiences
We’re still telling the stories of our spring graduates and there will be more to come. Visit NC State Online and Distance Education for more information about programs offered.
This post was originally published in DELTA News.