At every step of your academic journey, NC State is here to help you succeed.
NC State offers a number of services and resources for new and current students. We put together a list of websites and resources that you may find helpful as you navigate your online and distance education journey.
New Student Resources
New Student Virtual Orientation
The Online and Distance Education department’s virtual orientation provides great tips for your success as an online and distance education student. It also gives you experience using Moodle (opens in new tab), our primary learning management tool. Start the virtual orientation now (opens in new tab).
NC State offers several university resources, like advising and career counseling, to support your academic success and personal enrichment. Click here to learn about academic support resources.
Student Services Center
The Student Services Center is your one-stop shop for navigating course enrollment, tuition and fees, and financial aid.
Wellness and Support Resources
The NC State Counseling Center provides mental health services and resources to students.
Technical Support Resources
Wolfpack One Card
The Wolfpack One Card is the official ID card for NC State students, allowing you to make on-campus purchases, access your meal plan, enter university buildings, and check out books at the library. Visit the Wolfpack One Card website for more information on how to obtain your Wolfpack One Card.
The NC State store is where you can find everything from Wolfpack apparel and gifts, electronics, and textbooks.
University Policies, Regulations and Rules
A comprehensive catalog of information regarding NC State’s administration and operations can be found on NC State’s policies website. This is where you can find information such as policies related to out-of-state students, professional licensure, the student complaint process, and student grievances.
Helpful Links & Websites
- Academic Calendar: View academic calendars for current and future terms
- Registering for Courses: View instructions for registering for classes using the Enrollment Wizard
- Course Catalog: View availability of courses offered by semester
- Bills, Payments, and Refunds: Information on billing, payments, and refunds
- Financial Aid: Information on financial aid *disclaimer: Non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid
- Tuition & Fees: View information on tuition and fees
- Forms: Student forms
- MyPack Portal User Guide: View user guide on navigating MyPack Portal
You can also find helpful academic and tutorial resources through the Keep Learning Remotely website, which helps students identify challenges and solutions to remote learning, and connect with other university academic resources to be successful.