How to Apply
- GRE or MAT scores
- 3 recommendations from people who know your academic record and potential for graduate study (letters should be uploaded online)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary education
- **Official statement of English Proficiency (TOEFL) for international students
- Students who apply to the online option must reside in North Carolina
Selection for admission is based on a number of considerations:
- Academic achievement, especially in the junior and senior undergraduate years, as well as performance in any graduate courses, is carefully evaluated for evidence of competence in intellectual inquiry.
- Performance ratings and recommendations from professions and supervisory personnel are also carefully examined for evidence of personal qualities requisite for professional competence.
- Demonstrated leadership activity and/or significant work experience represent additional important factors.
- Interview process –candidates are selected to be interviewed, barring significant geographical distances.
- Other additional materials are also welcome to supplement the application –such as a research paper, a video of some "helping" activity by the candidate, etc.
Applications and all supporting documents must be received on or before the Graduate School Priority Deadlines or the Program Deadlines. International students should also consider their specific deadline, which is earlier.
**Request the test center to send your scores directly to NC State when taking the exam;p GRE/TOEFL Institution code 5496. Upload unofficial copy when submitting application.APPLY NOW
|Entry Semester||Application Deadlines and Details|
|Fall||On-Campus and On-Line Delivery: Jan. 15|
|Summer 1||On-Campus and On-Line Delivery: Jan. 15|
|Summer 2||On-Campus and On-Line Delivery: Jan. 15|