How to Apply
Graduate certificate programs are open to NC State MBA students or to others who are not currently enrolled in a graduate program at NC State. Current NC State MBA students must coordinate with their Academic Advisor to add a certificate to their curriculum.
Prospective students who are not enrolled in a graduate program must apply online through the NC State Graduate School portal and select a certificate program as the desired major. Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications to be considered for admission:
- Four year bachelor’s degree (or US degree equivalent) from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 (some exceptions are available for those with additional graduate studies).
- Two years of full-time, professional post-baccalaureate professional employment.
Applications are currently being accepted and reviewed. The admission deadline for the Spring semester is October 31 and May 15 for the Fall semester. Admission review times will vary. Applications submitted after the deadlines listed below are only considered when space is available. To apply, applicants must submit a complete application with the following materials:
- Online application
- Application fee
- Transcripts with degree(s) conferred
- Personal statement detailing what your professional goals are and why you are interested in the certificate
More information about the admission process is available on the Jenkins Graduate Certificate admissions website. Please note that submitting your application does not guarantee admission.APPLY NOW
|Entry Semester||Application Deadlines and Details|