How to Apply
Admission to the MBA program is highly competitive. Successful applicants demonstrate:
- Strong intellectual performance and academic promise, evidenced by previous undergraduate and graduate work. Professional Evening and Professional Online MBA applicants do not need to take the GMAT or the GRE;
- An employment history demonstrating management potential through full-time work, volunteer, or military experiences;
- Leadership skills, maturity, creativity, initiative and teamwork orientation;
- A desire and willingness to learn about technology and the management challenges it creates.
- Please be aware that admissions decisions are based on a combination of the factors outlined above.
Prerequisites for Admission:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
- One course in statistics prior to matriculation with a grade of C or higher;
- Two years of full-time, post-baccalaureate professional employment.
Students are admitted to the program twice a year, for Fall and Spring semesters. An application check of required materials and upcoming admission deadlines and events is available on the MBA Admissions webpage.
For more information on application deadlines, please click here to visit the program website.APPLY NOW
|Entry Semester||Application Deadlines and Details|
|Fall: Check Program Website|
|Spring: Check Program Website|