How to Apply
Admission to the MBA program is highly competitive. Successful applicants demonstrate:
- Strong intellectual performance and academic promise, evidenced by previous undergraduate and graduate work. Professional Evening and Professional Online MBA applicants do not need to take the GMAT or the GRE;
- An employment history demonstrating management potential through full-time work, volunteer, or military experiences;
- Leadership skills, maturity, creativity, initiative and teamwork orientation;
- A desire and willingness to learn about technology and the management challenges it creates.
- Please be aware that admissions decisions are based on a combination of the factors outlined above.
Prerequisites for Admission:
- Four year bachelor’s degree (or US degree equivalent) from a regionally accredited college or university*
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course with a grade of “C” or better prior to beginning MBA coursework
- Two years of full-time, post-baccalaureate professional employment is required for applicants to the Professional Evening and Online MBA programs.
Students are admitted to the program twice a year, for Fall and Spring semesters. An application check of required materials and upcoming admission deadlines and events is available on the MBA Admissions webpage.
Information on upcoming admission deadlines is listed on the MBA Admissions Website.APPLY NOW
|Entry Semester||Application Deadlines and Details|
|Fall: Check Program Website|
|Spring: Check Program Website|