How to Apply
To be considered for admission, you should:
- Hold a B.S degree in a science-related area, including coursework in biology and organic chemistry;
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Score at or above the 30th percentile in all categories on the GRE; and
- Have a TOEFL score of 80 or higher and/or IELTS of 6.5 or higher (for international students only).
**NOTE: We recommend higher scores to increase competitiveness within the program.
When you apply for a Master of Nutrition (non-thesis option), you need to:
- Choose your program (Traditional or Distance Education); and
- Choose your emphasis:
- Master of Nutrition (non-thesis);
- Professional Science Master of Nutrition-Human Nutrition Emphasis; or
- Professional Science Master of Nutrition-Feed Science Emphasis.
The Nutrition program is an interdepartmental program, including the:
- Department of Food, Bioprocessing & Nutrition Sciences;
- Department of Animal Science;
- Department of Poultry Science; and the
- College of Veterinary Medicine.
|Entry Semester||Application Deadlines and Details|
|Fall||Jun 25 (US); Mar 1 (Int)|
|Spring||Nov 25 (US); Jul 15 (Int)|
|Summer 1||Mar 25 (US); Dec 15 (Int)|
|Summer 2||May 10 (US); Dec 15 (Int)|