Our innovative online accounting degree allows you to engage with the Jenkins Master of Accounting Program on your terms, at your pace. Gain advanced knowledge about commercial law, tax accounting, auditing, data analytics and more. Enjoy true flexibility as you earn a top-ranked degree and accelerate your career.
Admission to the MAC program is highly competitive. Successful applicants demonstrate:
- Strong intellectual performance and academic promise, evidenced by previous undergraduate and graduate work as well as GMAT scores;
- Leadership skills, maturity, creativity, initiative and teamwork orientation;
- Engagement and involvement in the classroom and community;
- Please be aware that admissions decisions are based on a combination of the factors outlined above. Although GPA and GMAT are important factors, high scores in either or both of these areas does not guarantee admission.
Prerequisites for Admission:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting from a regionally accredited college or university;
- A bachelor's degree in any major provided the student has completed seven prerequisite courses.
Students are admitted to the program twice a year, for Summer and Fall semesters. An application check of required materials, upcoming admission deadlines and events, as well as information about GMAT waivers, is available on the Online MAC webpage.
Plan of Study
Our 31-credit hour Professional Online MAC program offers the utmost flexibility in an accounting program. You may earn a top-ranked MAC on your own time from anywhere in the world.
The Jenkins Online Master of Accounting prepares program graduates for management-level accounting jobs. The program is designed for early and mid-career professionals - both in and outside of the accounting field. If you are looking to change careers or gain the knowledge necessary to advance from your current role, you will receive personalized career counseling, tailored to meet your career goals and aspirations. If you’ve considered pursuing Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, the Jenkins Master of Accounting degree provides the foundation you need.