Our innovative online accounting degree allows you to pursue the Jenkins Master of Accounting Program on your terms, at your pace. Enjoy true flexibility as you earn a top-ranked degree — and accelerate your career.
Admission to the MAC program is highly competitive. Successful applicants demonstrate:
- Strong intellectual performance and academic promise, evidenced by previous undergraduate and graduate work as well as GMAT scores;
- Leadership skills, maturity, creativity, initiative and teamwork orientation;
- Engagement and involvement in the classroom and community;
- Please be aware that admissions decisions are based on a combination of the factors outlined above. Although GPA and GMAT are important factors, high scores in either or both of these areas does not guarantee admission.
Prerequisites for Admission:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting from a regionally accredited college or university;
- A bachelor's degree in any major provided the student has completed seven prerequisite courses.
Students are admitted to the program twice a year, for Summer and Fall semesters. An application check of required materials, upcoming admission deadlines and events, as well as information about GMAT waivers, is available on the Online MAC webpage.
The Online MAC graduate program requires 31 credits. At 2019-20 tuition rates, the cost of the required courses is $1,102 per credit for North Carolina residents and $1,948 per credit for non-residents. Thus the total estimated cost for the program is $34,162 for North Carolina residents and $60,388 for non-residents. See Online and Distance Education Tuition and Fees for cost details.
Plan of Study
Our 31-credit hour Professional Online MAC program offers the utmost flexibility in an accounting program. You may earn a top-ranked MAC on your own time from anywhere in the world.