How to Apply
The program is jointly managed by the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. Students seeking admission must specify which department they wish to be admitted through.
Applicants should hold an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering.
Individuals who do not hold an undergraduate degree in one of these fields are required to complete the following course work before applying for admission:
- Τhree semesters of calculus
- One semester of probability/statistics
- Two semesters of an object-oriented language
- One semester of data structures
- One semester of computer organization
- One semester of signals and systems or discrete mathematics
The GRE is required for all applicants.APPLY NOW
|Entry Semester||Application Deadlines and Details|
|Fall||See program website|
|Spring||See program website|